Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Imprisoned : 5TH MARCH 8TH DAY

12:45 a.m. Its too early to start a diary entry and too late for moving to bed.Should i go for a nite-out?I smiled at word 'out'.It gonna be a D day!Wether I can move out or not will be decided today!
Pink Floyd is doing magic on me.I am getting spellbounded..hypnotized..and now comfortably Numb..and finally feeling sleepy...ZzzzZzzz
10:30 a.m Not feeling well! Having loose motion!Breathing problem.No clue what should I do.:(
Doctor will come to visit me within half an hour.
6:00 p.m. I got to know about PCR test result.
Test result is negative... but.. but i will have to remain here for ..say another one week!
All of a sudden Doctor's professor came into picture and he adviced her to not let me go so easily..;) .I have got a hole in my lungs.Keeping in mind my xray report and the fact that I am an Indian (a country where Tuberclosis bacteria has adapted itself to many medicines),they have decided to do some severe tests(like putting a narrow pipe in my lungs to take the sample of sputum).
The good news is that now I can move outside my room with a mask!This evening, I went for a stroll and I saw sunset :)
So..my friends..this life is all about hopes.Hope drives us.High Hopes.Dead Hopes.New Hopes.
So my friends..finally..I will have to be here for atleast one more week.On the darker side :I will have to face bronchoscopy, on the brighter side: holiday for one more week!!

P.S.:Nokia N70!!! None of my friends went to Media World last weekend and so.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home