Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Imprisoned - DAY 1

26th February..At around 9 a.m. I got to know that I will have to spend next 2-3 weeks of mine in hospital.May be a month.I wont be able to go to India in last week of March.Ahh. all plans got cancelled.
By 12 p.m, I was in Hospital,in an isolated room.You can enter inside only with your mask on,but I cant move outside of the room.For atleast next 2-3 days,strictly not allowed to do that.Reason-test result for tuberclosis was +ve in my case and now I will have to undergo intensive treatment.
I informed Papa,Mummy and Meenal about the case.They strengthened my determination to enjoy this treatment period inspite of getting nervous.Still I am concerned about mummy,she would be worried.Moms are like that.
It's 6 p.m.I spent last 6 hours in quasi loneliness.Got checked up by Nurses frequently.Tomorrow I will be scanned for viruses.HIV,Hepatitis -A,B..
Facilities in this hospital are superb, only concern is loneliness.Lets see how i deal with it in coming days.I have my music pill,lappy,Italian learning book and some phone cards with myself.I am curious to know how I will spend my coming days.Some phone calls from friends were like lifeline.Nainy recommended me "Tuesdays with morrie"-by Mitch Albon. Meenal made me feel better with her sweet voice.Bhabhi made me smile and Bhaiya gave me strength.
Thanks to Pavan,Yogesh,Calee,Angshuman da and Somnath for visiting me.
10 p.m. I am not feeling sleepy ..but i should sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home