Thursday, February 22, 2007

Panaache : The journey

"The purest form of love is self love"
(Not to be taken in dirty sense ;) )
God knows what has made me so self obsessed!!!I am obsessed with my look and with my ideas.I am crazy about clicking myself.
Story of panache started when a stubborn lad persuaded his dad for sony handycam.Poor daddy..I feel pity on him at times..;)..he always kept fulfilling all the demands of his pampered kid.
Truely Dad, I cant think of a single thing which I wanted and could not get from you.
so..SONY HANDYCAM DCR TRV285E..
990x digital zoom.. but alas! girls hostel was surrounded by a thick patch of trees.By..the..way there was not even a single girl in IIT Kgp for which i would have loved to use 990x facility.
P.S: Now,here in Italy,I can feel the importance of 990x digital zoom!!!:D
So..the purest form of love is self love and I started looking myself in handycam instead of using mirror.Clicking one pic after another,editing it with picasa,photoshop and then finally posting it on :

WWW.PANAACHE.BLOGSPOT.COM

In each move, each pic of mine,you can smell self-obsession.Thanks to my bro samyak and my adopted son Vishal,without whom Panaache would have been a dream for me.Thanks to Himadri for gifting me his tripod,act of self clicking became easier.Thanks to my girl friend,Meenal Jain,for not stopping me for this self-love thingy ;).I would also like to thanks all the regular viewers (if any) of Panaache for their wise comments and suggestions on my moves.

Presently I click myself with Nikon-S4.Room has been changed from C-108,R.P.Hall,IIT Kgp,India to 418,Convitto Bertoni,Udine,Italy but the act of clicking is unchanged.Self love is still alive!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home