Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Imprisoned - 1ST MARCH - DAY 4

10:30 a.m. I need a shower!! and I no more feel lonely.Afterall there are 'n' number of things to do being all alone and each single thing can be done in 'n' different ways.. Ahh. so n*n different ways of spending a day.Moreover when i think about people who spends years and years in koma,rishi/maharshi who spends decade doing tapasya and Ninja Kirigi who spent more than 100 years in loneliness,doing saadhna(for more info, read : Kirigi ka Kahar),I feel,I am in pretty well situation ;).
11:00 a.m. Just now a team of 5 doctors came to visit me.They have decided to start the treatment process.I will have to take 4 different type of Pills.3 antibiotics and 1 vitamin.
One of the antibiotic will change the colors of tears,urine..almost all secretions.I asked them if they are sure that I am having TB? They said,they are 'quite sure'.
For being 100% sure they will have to rely on results of culturing.Culturing of sputum takes 2 months.
But..on saturday you were supposed to get the result of sputum test.Right?I asked.
Doctor:Yes..probably we will have the result on saturday but anyway we will have to start the treatment process now.
I think they are qualified enough to decide how should they treat me and I think they will get no pleasure in making me stay here for long.
I am going to take a shower!!
11 p.m.The sputum test result is negative!!! Just now 2 doctors came to inform me.Negative result means that TB is not contageous but..
Yes,they want to perform one more test,PCR test for being 100% sure.! which will take about one week time!.So in best case , I will be released after a week!
I have decided to buy Nokia N70!By sunday evening,I will have it!
Zzzzz..zzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home